Westlake H.S. 2022 Graduation Ceremony
- Monday, May 23 7:00PM
Westlake H.S. Graduation Information Packet
Parking Information / Purchase Discount Advance Parking
H-E-B Center at Cedar Park features more than 2,600 parking spaces on its property, including parking for patrons with disabilities located in Lots B, F, G. Prices for parking vary by event and parking is CREDIT CARD ONLY. Parking is available for a discount rate when purchased in advance, which can be found below.
Day-Of-Event / On-Site Parking Rates:
$8 - General Lot*
*Discount applies when purchased in advance.
VETERAN PARKING: H-E-B Center offers complimentary parking to disabled veterans and Purple Heart recipients with valid vehicle plates. Please notify the parking attendant upon arrival at the facility.
Discount Parking Passes Available when Purchased in Advance:
Watch Graduation LIVE Stream
Can't make it to the graduation? LINK COMING SOON
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS - MASKS RECOMMENDED
The current safety guidelines and protocols in place at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park include (updated 4/19/22):
- FACE COVERINGS RECOMMENDED - H-E-B Center encourages patrons to wear a mask when attending one of our events but masks are not mandatory for entry. Please note that this policy may be adjusted on a show-by-show basis as dictated by artist or tour policy. Thank you for your cooperation in helping our community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- WASH HANDS / HAND SANITIZING STATIONS - Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the arena. Guests are encouraged to wash hands for 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizing station often.
- CONSTANT CLEANING - All high touch areas throughout the venue are disinfected multiple times during events and the arena bowl is deep cleaned between events.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH SCREENINGS - All employees receive contactless temperature checks prior to entering the venue each day and testing as needed.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING ENCOURAGED WHERE POSSIBLE
- Cash is no longer accepted; only credit card payment accepted or purchase mobile parking ticket in advance at ticketmaster.com.
- BOX OFFICE
- Contactless Payment - Cash is no longer accepted and signatures have been waived.
- Mobile tickets - all tickets purchased at the box office will be delivered via SMS (text message).
- No will call
- SECURITY & ENTRY/EXIT POINTS
- Expanded entry points for social distancing.
- Guests required to use clear bags or avoid bringing bags if possible to reduce contact with personal items during security checks. BAG POLICY
- Cash is no longer accepted.
- Standard health & safety practices currently in place.