Stars On Ice
Holiday Tour presented by H-E-B
H-E-B Center RETURN TO LIVE!
- Wednesday, Dec 15 7:30PM
About The Event
If you are dreaming of a white Christmas, then Stars on Ice is granting your holiday wish with a Davis & White Christmas! Olympic Gold, Silver and Bronze Medalists, two-time World Champions and six-time United States Dance Champions Meryl Davis & Charlie White will be joined by Canada’s legendary figure skater Kurt Browning to headline a special Holiday performance of the Emmy award-winning Stars on Ice. The 2021 Stars on Ice “Holiday” tour will arrive in the Austin area on December 15, 2021 for a 7:30 p.m. performance at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park, presented by H-E-B.
The star-studded cast also features Olympic Gold medalist Ilia Kulik, 2014 U.S. Olympic team Bronze medalist and three-time U.S. national champion Ashley Wagner, 2018 U.S. Olympic team Bronze medalist and seven-time U.S. national championship medalist Mirai Nagasu, 2014 U.S. Olympic team Bronze medalist and four-time U.S. national champion Jeremy Abbott, two-time U.S. national champion Alissa Czisny, three-time World Medalists and 2018 Olympians Kaitlyn Weaver & Andrew Poje and U.S. national champion Ryan Bradley.
Tickets for Stars on Ice will go on sale Friday, October 15th at 10 a.m. Limited on-ice seating may be available. Tickets start at $39 and are available through www.ticketmaster.com and the H-E-B Center box office. Group of 10 or more save $10 on select ticket prices. Please visit www.starsonice.com for the latest show announcements.
Stars on Ice continues to be a pioneer in figure skating by offering fans throughout North America the rare opportunity to witness some of the world’s most accomplished and artistically gifted champions performing together in both individual and ensemble routines.
About Stars on Ice
Founded in 1986 by skating icon Scott Hamilton, the Stars on Ice tour has performed more than 1,500 shows over the last three decades. Past Tour performers include Olympic Gold Medalists Kristi Yamaguchi, Scott Hamilton, Tara Lipinski and Ekaterina Gordeeva. The Tour has won three Emmy Awards, one ACE Cable Award (Best Sports Special), and is recognized as the finest ice production in the world. Stars on Ice is produced by IMG, the global leader in sports, fashion and media. For more information about the Tour, visit www.starsonice.com. Keep in touch with Stars on Ice on Facebook: www.facebook.com/starsonice, Instagram: www.instagram.com/starsonice and on Twitter: @starsonice, www.twitter.com/starsonice.
(Updated October 16, 2021) H-E-B Center encourages patrons to wear a mask when attending one of our events but masks are not mandatory for entry. Please note that this policy may be adjusted on a show-by-show basis as dictated by artist or tour policy. Thank you for your cooperation in helping our community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Masks are required for all employees until further notice.
*This event date is subject to CDC, State of Texas and local government guidelines for helping the community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
GROUPS 10+ | SAVE $10 PER TICKET!*
How to Order Group Tickets:
Order Group Tickets Online, order a minimum of 10 tickets to receive discount
*Discount applies to price levels 2-4.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS - MASKS RECOMMENDED
All events at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park will include activation of ASM Global’s “Venue Shield”– an advanced environmental hygiene protocol that will also be deployed in more than 325 ASM facilities around the world. ASM Global, which manages H-E-B Center at Cedar Park, is the world’s leading venue management and services company. Venue Shield reduces physical touch points, increases venue sanitization and cleanliness, and provides various health monitoring guidelines and services.
The safety guidelines and protocols in place at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park include:
- FACE COVERINGS RECOMMENDED - (Updated October 16, 2021) H-E-B Center encourages patrons to wear a mask when attending one of our events but masks are not mandatory for entry. Please note that this policy may be adjusted on a show-by-show basis as dictated by artist or tour policy. Thank you for your cooperation in helping our community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Masks are required for all employees until further notice.
- WASH HANDS / HAND SANITIZING STATIONS - Fifty (50) hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the arena. Guests are encouraged to wash hands for 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizing station often.
- CONSTANT CLEANING - All high touch areas throughout the venue are disinfected multiple times during events and the arena bowl is deep cleaned between events.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH SCREENINGS - All employees receive contactless temperature checks prior to entering the venue each day and testing as needed.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING ENCOURAGED WHERE POSSIBLE
- Floor markers installed at all line queues (main entrances, box office, concessions, restrooms, merchandise).
- Limited capacity in elevators to one party or family at a time.
- Limited capacity in restrooms at one time.
- All staff is required to wear masks and gloves
- Cash is no longer accepted; only credit card payment accepted or purchase mobile parking ticket in advance at ticketmaster.com.
- Valet is suspended until further notice.
- BOX OFFICE
- Contactless Payment - Cash is no longer accepted and signatures have been waived.
- Mobile tickets - all tickets purchased at the box office will be delivered via SMS (text message).
- No will call
- SECURITY & ENTRY/EXIT POINTS
- Expanded entry points for social distancing.
- Staggered entry times for guests.
- Guests encouraged to use clear bags or avoid bringing bags if possible to reduce contact with personal items during security checks.
- All staff is required to wear face masks and gloves
- Cash is no longer accepted.
- All shared condiment & utensil stations have been removed and replaced with single use condiment packets and pre-packaged utensils kept behind the concession stand counters.
- Lids will be used on all beverages including soft drinks and draft beers.
- More pre-packaged foods will be offered.
- Water fountains turned off until further notice.
At Home Loge Seating Package w/Food & Beverage
- ORDER ONLINE
- Call 512-600-5013 to purchase over the phone or email email@example.com. (Deadline to purchase is 48 hours before show time)
The all-new AT HOME LOGE SEAT PACKAGE includes:
- Reserved seat in the East Loge (wider, more comfortable leather seating, located on the 2nd level/suite level, in the 200 sections in red on the SAMPLE MAP)
- One (1) parking pass is included for every two (2) tickets purchased.
- VIP Wristband valid for:
- 1 trip through the Chef’s Table located in the East Loge -
- 2 beer/wine drinks (no mixed drinks) at either The Breakaway Bar or Love Street Lounge in the East Loge
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages in the East Loge
- 1 trip through the Chef’s Table located in the East Loge -
$100 per ticket (no additional fees)
$10 General Lot
$20 Premium Lot located in front of the East main entrance (limited availability)
PURCHASE ADVANCED PARKING
COVID-19 Safety Changes for Parking:
- Valet is temporarily suspended until further notice.
- All parking attendant staff is required to wear masks.