Professional Bull Riders
Pendleton Whisky Velocity Tour
Cedar Park Chute Out
H-E-B Center RETURN TO LIVE!
- Friday, Jan 14 8:00PM
- Saturday, Jan 15 7:00PM
About The Event
**This event date is subject to State of Texas and local government guidelines for helping the community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For the second straight year, the PBR (Professional Bull Riders) Pendleton Whisky Velocity Tour will buck into Cedar Park, Texas, welcoming fans to the H-E-B Center on Jan. 14-15, 2022 for the PBR Cedar Park Chute Out.
For two nights only, 45 of the best bull riders from around the world will compete in one of the most exciting live sporting events to witness. Going head-to-head against the sport’s rankest bovine athletes, the tour stop will showcase the ultimate showdown of man vs. beast.
In 2021, the Velocity Tour debuted in Cedar Park, with Texas’ own J.T. Moore delivering a flawless 3-for-3 performance to capture his career-first victory on the league’s expansion series.
Moore began the event – the first Pendleton Whisky Velocity Tour event of the 2021 season – with an 86-point score on Tupac in Round 1, before splitting the Round 2 victory compliments of an 88-point ride on Nightmare. The 25-year-old then brought the crowd inside H-E-B Center at Cedar Park to its feet when he clinched the victory via on 84-point ride atop The Beast.
Moore’s win on the Velocity Tour in Cedar Park set an early tone for his 2021 season; he is now ranked inside the Top 10 in the race for the coveted PBR Rookie of the Year honor as he seeks his first qualification to the PBR World Finals.
Prior to the PBR Pendleton Whisky Velocity Tour’s debut in Cedar Park in 2021, the city welcomed the Touring Pro Division annually from 2011-2015. Other past winners include the likes of three-time PBR World Finals event winner Robson Palermo (2015), Kasey Hayes (2014), Markus Mariluch (2013), Reese Cates (2012) and Douglas Duncan (2011).
The bull riding action for the 2022 PBR Cedar Park Chute Out begins with Round 1 at 8:00 p.m. CST on Friday, January 14, followed by Round 2 and the championship round at 7:00 p.m. CST on Saturday, January 15.
Forty-five bull riders will get on one bull in Rounds 1. Round 2 on Saturday evening will feature the top 30 riders from Round 1, the riders’ individual two-round scores will be totaled with the Top 15 advancing to the championship round for one more out and a chance at the event title.
Tickets for the two-day event go on sale Friday, October 15 at 10:00 a.m. CDT, and start at $18, taxes and fees not included. Tickets can be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com and PBR.com, at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park Box Office or by calling PBR customer service at 1-800-732-1727.
PBR Elite Seats are available for avid fans who want an exclusive VIP experience while enjoying the world’s top bull riding circuit. These tickets offer the BEST SEATS IN THE VENUE, a question-and-answer presentation with some of the top bull riders and stock contractors in the world, $10 concession voucher, souvenir credential and lanyard, and pre-event photo opportunity from the dirt.
For an enhanced PBR experience, fans can purchase add-on PBR Premium Experiences which will include the Elite Experience on both Friday, January 14, and Saturday, January 15.
The Elite Experience, available for $50, will include a Q&A session with a select group of the league’s top riders, bullfighters and stock contractors, photo opportunity, and commemorative credential and lanyard.
For more information on PBR Premium Experiences, or to purchase the Elite Experience for the PBR Cedar Park Chute Out in Cedar Park visit https://pbr.com/tickets/premium-experiences/.
About the PBR (Professional Bull Riders) Pendleton Whisky Velocity Tour:
The PBR’s Pendleton Whisky Velocity Tour (PWVT) began in 2014 as the premier expansion tour for the PBR. The Velocity Tour, the sport’s fastest-growing tour, brings the excitement and top-levels of cowboy and bovine talent that fans have come to expect from the sport to cities across the United States. The PWVT is proudly supported by Pendleton Whisky, Lucas Oil, the United States Border Patrol, Boot Barn, Cody James Boots, Tractor Supply, Nexgrill, Cooper Tires, USCCA, Union Home Mortgage, TicketSmarter, Kubota, TAAT and the South Point Hotel and Casino. Every Velocity Tour event is carried on PBR RIDEPASS on Pluto TV, Channel 720.
Save 15% on price levels 2-6 on single day and 2-day packages for groups of 10+!
How to Order:
- ORDER ONLINE (discount applies with minimim of 10 tickets entered)
- Call 512-600-5013
PBR VIP Elite Seats
PBR VIP Elite Seats - $203 (includes Price Level 1 seat)
Do you want to see the toughest sport on dirt up-close and personal? There is no better seat in the house than PBR VIP Elite Seats. Not only will PBR VIP Elite Seat holders receive a premium seating close to the action, but ticket holders will get the fully immersed experience that every diehard PBR fan won’t want to miss.
· $10 concession voucher
· Pre-event tour with PBR talent
· Commemorative credential & lanyard
· Pre-show dirt access and photo
Elite Experience Add On
“Elite Experience Add On” - $50 upgrade (available to ALL price levels)
Want to become fully immersed in the sport of bull riding? Your chance to hear from PBR talent on everything you want to know about bull riding.
The Elite Experience Add On includes:
- PBR Talent Tour and Q&A
- Photo on the Shark Cage
- Commemorative Cred & Lanyard
Select "add on" package upon checkout on Ticketmaster.com.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS - MASKS RECOMMENDED
All events at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park will include activation of ASM Global’s “Venue Shield”– an advanced environmental hygiene protocol that will also be deployed in more than 325 ASM facilities around the world. ASM Global, which manages H-E-B Center at Cedar Park, is the world’s leading venue management and services company. Venue Shield reduces physical touch points, increases venue sanitization and cleanliness, and provides various health monitoring guidelines and services.
The safety guidelines and protocols in place at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park include:
- FACE COVERINGS RECOMMENDED - (Updated October 16, 2021) H-E-B Center encourages patrons to wear a mask when attending one of our events but masks are not mandatory for entry. Please note that this policy may be adjusted on a show-by-show basis as dictated by artist or tour policy. Thank you for your cooperation in helping our community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Masks are required for all employees until further notice.
- WASH HANDS / HAND SANITIZING STATIONS - Fifty (50) hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the arena. Guests are encouraged to wash hands for 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizing station often.
- CONSTANT CLEANING - All high touch areas throughout the venue are disinfected multiple times during events and the arena bowl is deep cleaned between events.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH SCREENINGS - All employees receive contactless temperature checks prior to entering the venue each day and testing as needed.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING ENCOURAGED WHERE POSSIBLE
- Floor markers installed at all line queues (main entrances, box office, concessions, restrooms, merchandise).
- Limited capacity in elevators to one party or family at a time.
- Limited capacity in restrooms at one time.
- All staff is required to wear masks and gloves
- Cash is no longer accepted; only credit card payment accepted or purchase mobile parking ticket in advance at ticketmaster.com.
- Valet is suspended until further notice.
- BOX OFFICE
- Contactless Payment - Cash is no longer accepted and signatures have been waived.
- Paperless tickets - all tickets purchased at the box office will be delivered via SMS (text message).
- No will call
- SECURITY & ENTRY/EXIT POINTS
- Expanded entry points for social distancing.
- Staggered entry times for guests.
- Guests encouraged to use clear bags or avoid bringing bags if possible to reduce contact with personal items during security checks.
- All staff is required to wear face masks and gloves
- Cash is no longer accepted.
- Sneeze guards have been added at all purchase points.
- All shared condiment & utensil stations have been removed and replaced with single use condiment packets and pre-packaged utensils kept behind the concession stand counters.
- Lids will be used on all beverages including soft drinks and draft beers.
- More pre-packaged foods will be offered.
- Water fountains turned off until further notice.
$10 General Lot
$20 Premium Lot located in front of the East main entrance (limited availability)
COVID-19 Safety Changes for Parking:
- Valet is temporarily suspended until further notice.
- All parking attendant staff is required to wear masks.