Manitoba Moose vs. Texas Stars
Rescheduled from 12/21/21
- Monday, Feb 7 7:00PM
About The Event
The American Hockey League, along with the Texas Stars and Manitoba Moose, announced today the rescheduled dates of the two games that were postponed due to COVID-19 protocols, originally scheduled for Dec. 21 and Dec. 22 in Cedar Park.
The game originally scheduled for Dec. 21 (AHL Game #389) will now be played on Monday, February 7, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park.
The game originally scheduled for Dec. 22 (AHL Game #401) will now be played on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park.
All tickets purchased for the original games will be honored for the rescheduled game dates. Mobile ticketing will reflect the new date and time automatically, and all printed tickets will be valid for the new dates.
Fans who have questions regarding their Dec. 21 or Dec. 22 tickets are asked to email email@example.com.
TONIGHT'S PROMOTION: H-E-B Night - Save $5 off your ticket price by donating any H-E-B brand non-perishable food item at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park box office.
*This event date is subject to State of Texas, CDC and local government guidelines for helping the community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The American Hockey League’s Texas Stars are the primary affiliate of the NHL’s Dallas Stars, playing all of their home games at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park. 2021-2022 mark’s the team’s 13th season.
Fans can access a printable version of the full schedule by clicking here or view the full list of games at TexasStars.com/games. Download the entire schedule onto your phone or computer calendar by using the available iCal compatible schedule here.
Full season, 24-game, and 12-game ticket packages are available for purchase now while single game tickets for all home games will go on sale at a later date. More information on tickets and packages can be found at TexasStars.com/tickets or by calling (512) GO-STARS (467-8277).
Through the AHL’s Plans for Schedule Unification, the Stars are scheduled to play a 72-game season including 36 home games. The Stars will face every Central Division opponent at least once this season and will also face Tucson, San Jose, Colorado, Charlotte, and Laval. They will play the highest volume of games against the Chicago Wolves, taking the ice with their divisional opponent 12 total times.
For more information, call (512) GO-STARS (467-8277) or visit TexasStars.com.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS - MASKS RECOMMENDED
All events at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park will include activation of ASM Global’s “Venue Shield”– an advanced environmental hygiene protocol that will also be deployed in more than 325 ASM facilities around the world. ASM Global, which manages H-E-B Center at Cedar Park, is the world’s leading venue management and services company. Venue Shield reduces physical touch points, increases venue sanitization and cleanliness, and provides various health monitoring guidelines and services.
The safety guidelines and protocols in place at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park include:
- FACE COVERINGS RECOMMENDED (Stars Games) - H-E-B Center encourages patrons to wear a mask when attending one of our events but masks are not mandatory for entry. Please note that this policy may be adjusted on an event-by-event basis as dictated by team, artist or tour policy. Thank you for your cooperation in helping our community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Masks are required for all employees until further notice.
- WASH HANDS / HAND SANITIZING STATIONS - Fifty (50) hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the arena. Guests are encouraged to wash hands for 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizing station often.
- CONSTANT CLEANING - All high touch areas throughout the venue are disinfected multiple times during events and the arena bowl is deep cleaned between events.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH SCREENINGS - All employees receive contactless temperature checks prior to entering the venue each day and testing as needed.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING ENCOURAGED WHERE POSSIBLE
- Floor markers installed at all line queues (main entrances, box office, concessions, restrooms, merchandise).
- Limited capacity in elevators to one party or family at a time.
- Limited capacity in restrooms at one time.
- All staff is required to wear masks.
- Cash is no longer accepted; only credit card payment accepted or purchase mobile parking ticket in advance at ticketmaster.com.
- Valet is suspended until further notice.
- BOX OFFICE
- Contactless Payment - Cash is no longer accepted and signatures have been waived.
- Mobile tickets - all tickets purchased at the box office will be delivered via SMS (text message).
- No will call
- SECURITY & ENTRY/EXIT POINTS
- Expanded entry points for social distancing.
- Staggered entry times for guests.
- Guests encouraged to use clear bags or avoid bringing bags if possible to reduce contact with personal items during security checks.
- All staff is required to wear face masks and gloves
- Cash is no longer accepted.
- All shared condiment & utensil stations have been removed and replaced with single use condiment packets and pre-packaged utensils kept behind the concession stand counters.
- Lids will be used on all beverages including soft drinks and draft beers.
- More pre-packaged foods will be offered.
- Water fountains turned off until further notice.
- General Lot parking is included with your game ticket.
- Valet is temporarily suspended until further notice (per venue COVID-19 safety protocol).