Manitoba Moose vs. Texas Stars
- Wednesday, Apr 12 7:00PM
About The Event
The Texas Stars, American Hockey League affiliate of the NHL’s Dallas Stars, is scheduled to play 72 games during the 2022-23 season (14th season of play), including 36 at home and 36 on the road. New this season, every one of the AHL’s 32 teams will play 72 regular season games.
The Stars competes in the Central Division of the Western Conference, which includes the Chicago Wolves, Grand Rapids Griffins, Iowa Wild, Manitoba Moose, Milwaukee Admirals and Rockford IceHogs. The club will play 48 games against division opponents, including 24 at home and 24 on the road.
A full promotional schedule for the Stars’ 36 home games at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park will be announced soon.
Information on Full, 24-game, 12-game and Club season ticket packages are available at www.texasstars.com/tickets. Contact a ticket representative by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (512) GO-STARS (467-8277) to secure your ticket package. Individual game tickets will go on sale at a later date.
Additional Ticket Information
Texas Stars 2022-23 season tickets are on sale now. To reserve your seats or get more information, visit www.texasstars.com/tickets or call 512-GO-STARS.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions - MASKS RECOMMENDED
The current safety guidelines and protocols in place at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park include (updated 4/19/22):
- FACE COVERINGS RECOMMENDED - H-E-B Center encourages patrons to wear a mask when attending one of our events but masks are not mandatory for entry. Please note that this policy may be adjusted on a show-by-show basis as dictated by artist or tour policy. Thank you for your cooperation in helping our community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- WASH HANDS / HAND SANITIZING STATIONS - Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the arena. Guests are encouraged to wash hands for 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizing station often.
- CONSTANT CLEANING - All high touch areas throughout the venue are disinfected multiple times during events and the arena bowl is deep cleaned between events.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH SCREENINGS - All employees receive contactless temperature checks prior to entering the venue each day and testing as needed.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING ENCOURAGED WHERE POSSIBLE
- Cash is no longer accepted; only credit card payment accepted or purchase mobile parking ticket in advance at ticketmaster.com.
- BOX OFFICE
- Contactless Payment - Cash is no longer accepted and signatures have been waived.
- Mobile tickets - all tickets purchased at the box office will be delivered via SMS (text message).
- No will call
- SECURITY & ENTRY/EXIT POINTS
- Expanded entry points for social distancing.
- Guests required to use clear bags or avoid bringing bags if possible to reduce contact with personal items during security checks. BAG POLICY
- Cash is no longer accepted.
- Standard health & safety practices currently in place.
H-E-B Center at Cedar Park features more than 2,600 parking spaces on its property, including parking for patrons with disabilities located in Lots B, F, G.
- General Parking for Texas Stars games is included in the price of the game ticket.
- Suite Holder Parking is located in lot B, which is accessible from New Hope Drive AND the 3rd entrance off off the 183A Frontage Road. Please have your suite ticket ready to show at the entrance.
Clear Bag Policy / Security Information / Prohibited Items
It is H-E-B Center policy that every person entering the building must go through a security screening process. Please arrive early to allow for this process.
NEW Bag Policy In Effect
- All bags entering H-E-B Center will be searched.
- Clear bags cannot be any larger than 16" x 8" x 16"
- Clear bags cannot have any colored tinting or obstructive patterns.
- Non-clear bags cannot be any larger than 4.5" x 6.5."
Exceptions may be made for diaper bags (with child present) or bags required for medical purposes.