Disney On Ice presents Frozen & Encanto
- Wednesday, Apr 26 7:00PM
- Thursday, Apr 27 7:00PM
- Friday, Apr 28 7:00PM
- Saturday, Apr 29 11:30AM
- Saturday, Apr 29 3:30PM
- Saturday, Apr 29 7:30PM
- Sunday, Apr 30 10:30AM
- Sunday, Apr 30 2:30PM
- Sunday, Apr 30 6:30PM
About The Event
For the first time, Disney On Ice invites families to step inside the magical adventures of Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Frozen, the #1 Animated feature of all time, and Disney Animation’s Encanto, the 2022 Academy Award®, BAFTA®, and Golden Globe® Award winner for Best Animated Feature, as they come to life like never before. This adventure on ice transports fans into two of the most popular Disney films as audiences can sing-along to their favorite songs while embracing world-class ice skating, aerial acrobatics and more when Disney On Ice presents Frozen & Encanto skates into Cedar Park playing from April 26-30, 2023 at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park.
Audiences will see Anna, Elsa, Mirabel, and the Madrigal family live, as well as fan favorites Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald, Goofy, and many more.
Narrating the captivating story of Frozen is Olaf, the lovable snowman who likes warm hugs and all things summer. Astounding ice-skating transports families to Arendelle to be a part of Anna’s adventure to find Elsa, whose icy powers unleashed an eternal winter. Kristoff and Sven take fans along as they encounter wintry conditions in a race to bring back summer.
After a very Frozen adventure, audiences will journey to a vibrant town in the mountains of Colombia where they will meet the Madrigals, an extraordinary family who live in a magical casita in a wondrous, charmed place called an Encanto. Mirabel tells the tale of her amazing family and her journey to save the casita, her enchanted family home, alongside her sisters: Isabela, whose perfection radiates with her ability to make plants grow and flowers bloom with every step, and Luisa, with the gift of super strength that she uses to help her village move buildings and reroute rivers. For the first time live, fans can witness Tia Pepa, who can control the weather with her emotions; her husband Felix; their daughter Dolores, with her gift to hear; and Bruno, the mysterious and misunderstood Madrigal family member whose visions foretold the future.
In the end, audiences will learn that everyone has their own gifts, magical or not, and being true to yourself and loving those around you is what makes you special. YOU are the magic!
Parking Information / Purchase Discount Advance Parking
H-E-B Center at Cedar Park features more than 2,600 parking spaces on its property, including parking for patrons with disabilities located in Lots B, F, G. Prices for parking vary by event and parking is CREDIT CARD ONLY. Parking is available for a discount rate when purchased in advance, which can be found below and at Ticketmaster.com for most events.
Day-Of-Event / On-Site Parking Rates:
$15 - General Lot*
$35 - Premium Lot B adjacent to East main entrance (limited availability)*
$40 - Premium Circle Lot located in front of the East main entrance (limited availability)*
*Discount applies when purchased in advance.
VETERAN PARKING: H-E-B Center offers complimentary parking to disabled veterans and Purple Heart recipients with valid vehicle plates. Please notify the parking attendant upon arrival at the facility.
Discount Parking Passes Available when Purchased in Advance:
MERCH PRE-ORDER: Guests looking to purchase Disney On Ice souvenirs will find the process easier than ever thanks to a new contactless shopping experience with touch-free payment and digital purchasing options. Guests can pre-order items prior to arriving at the venue. Once ordered, guests can pick up their purchases at a convenient, contactless pickup station during the show. Additional information can be found here.
Costume Policy / Prohibited Items / Cashless Venue / Security
*Please note for all Disney On Ice performances, costumes not permitted for guests 14 years & older.
It is H-E-B Center policy that every person entering the building must go through a security screening process. Please arrive early to allow for this process.
H-E-B Center enforces a NO re-entry policy. Once you exit the building, you will not be allowed back into the building.
All major credit/debit card and Apple Pay are accepted in the venue. Please note, Apple Pay is currently not accepted at the box office or in the parking lots.
Click to enlarge image.
- All bags entering H-E-B Center will be searched.
- Clear bags cannot be any larger than 16" x 8" x 16"
- Clear bags cannot have any colored tinting or obstructive patterns.
- Non-clear bags cannot be any larger than 4.5" x 6.5."
Exceptions may be made for diaper bags (with child present) or bags required for medical purposes.
- Clear bags cannot be any larger than 16" x 8" x 16".
- Non-clear bags cannot be any larger than 4.5" x 6.5."
- Exceptions may be made for diaper bags (with child present) or bags required for medical purpose
- Weapons of any kind (guns, knives, Tasers, mace, or glass)
- Umbrellas larger than 12" or tents that can block the view of other guests
- Air horns or noise makers
- Confetti or streamers
- Signs or banners larger than 22" x 28" in size
- Video recording devices (i.e. GoPro), long lens professional cameras, tri-pods, (approved and credentialed media excluded)
- Explosives or explosive devices, including, but not limited to fireworks, poppers and cap guns.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols - MASKS RECOMMENDED
The current safety guidelines and protocols in place at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park include (updated 4/19/22):
- FACE COVERINGS RECOMMENDED - H-E-B Center encourages patrons to wear a mask when attending one of our events but masks are not mandatory for entry. Please note that this policy may be adjusted on a show-by-show basis as dictated by artist or tour policy. Thank you for your cooperation in helping our community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- WASH HANDS / HAND SANITIZING STATIONS - Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the arena. Guests are encouraged to wash hands for 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizing station often.
- CONSTANT CLEANING - All high touch areas throughout the venue are disinfected multiple times during events and the arena bowl is deep cleaned between events.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING ENCOURAGED WHERE POSSIBLE
- Cash is no longer accepted; only credit card payment accepted or purchase mobile parking ticket in advance at ticketmaster.com.
- BOX OFFICE
- Contactless Payment - Cash is no longer accepted and signatures have been waived.
- Mobile tickets - all tickets purchased at the box office will be delivered via SMS (text message).
- No will call
- SECURITY & ENTRY/EXIT POINTS
- Expanded entry points for social distancing.
- Guests required to use clear bags or avoid bringing bags if possible to reduce contact with personal items during security checks. BAG POLICY
- Cash is no longer accepted.
- Standard health & safety practices currently in place.