Live in Austin by CNYDesi
- Sunday, June 5 7:00PM
About The Event
CNYDesi is proud to present one of the most talented singers to come out of South Asia. Atif Aslam returns to Austin accompanied by a Symphonic Orchestra to mesmerize audiences with his exceptional charisma, charm, and soulful performance. His live performance at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park on Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 7PM will feature some of his top hits and anthems.
About Atif Aslam
Atif Aslam is a South Asian singer, songwriter, composer, and actor. He predominantly sings in Urdu/Hindi, but has also sung in Punjabi, Bengali, Persian, Arabic and English. He has recorded numerous chart-topping songs and he is considered one of the best singers globally.
Releasing 3 major hit albums “Jalpari”, “Doorie” and “Meri Kahani”, featuring various smash hit tracks such as “Aadat”, “Bheegi Yaadein”, “Kuch is Tarah”, “Hangami Halaat”, “Meri Kahani”; Atif rose to stardom with his unique vocal capabilities and powerful renditions. People have been amazed to experience Atif’s artistic vocals live. His energy on stage, his charisma, his ability to work the crowd and his vocals made him the most sought after live performer. His shows have sold out on a regular basis, and the energy levels of his live performances boost with the crowd.
Soon after the release of his first album, Atif started his career as a playback singer in Bollywood and his voice became an instant hit with the audience. He has been nominated for the prestigious “Film Fare” awards two years in a row. Many of his songs have been chart busters – including “Pehli Nazar Mein”, “Tera Hone Laga Hoon”, “Tera Hua”, “Dil Diyan Gallan”, “Dekhte Dekhte.”
Atif Aslam has been a part of noticeable international projects as well. Three tracks from his debut album (Yakeen, Ehsaas & Aadat) were included in the soundtrack of an independent Hollywood venture titled “Man Push Cart”. The movie went on to win 8 international awards and 7 further nominations.
Atif later collaborated with the pioneers of hard rock “Guns N' Roses” and made waves with patriotic and inspiring tracks titled “Pakistan I have a dream” & “We Will Rise Again”.
The phrase “he came, he sang & he conquered” has often been used to describe Atif’s performances. But this success has not come without Atif’s consistent hard work, dedication, and his ability to create music with confidence! Combine all that with the humblest superstar ever and only one name comes to mind, Atif Aslam!
COVID-19 Safety Protocols - MASKS RECOMMENDED
The current safety guidelines and protocols in place at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park include (updated 4/19/22):
- FACE COVERINGS RECOMMENDED - H-E-B Center encourages patrons to wear a mask when attending one of our events but masks are not mandatory for entry. Please note that this policy may be adjusted on a show-by-show basis as dictated by artist or tour policy. Thank you for your cooperation in helping our community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- WASH HANDS / HAND SANITIZING STATIONS - Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the arena. Guests are encouraged to wash hands for 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizing station often.
- CONSTANT CLEANING - All high touch areas throughout the venue are disinfected multiple times during events and the arena bowl is deep cleaned between events.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH SCREENINGS - All employees receive contactless temperature checks prior to entering the venue each day and testing as needed.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING ENCOURAGED WHERE POSSIBLE
- Cash is no longer accepted; only credit card payment accepted or purchase mobile parking ticket in advance at ticketmaster.com.
- BOX OFFICE
- Contactless Payment - Cash is no longer accepted and signatures have been waived.
- Mobile tickets - all tickets purchased at the box office will be delivered via SMS (text message).
- No will call
- SECURITY & ENTRY/EXIT POINTS
- Expanded entry points for social distancing.
- Guests required to use clear bags or avoid bringing bags if possible to reduce contact with personal items during security checks. BAG POLICY
- Cash is no longer accepted.
- Standard health & safety practices currently in place.
Parking Information / Purchase Discount Advance Parking
H-E-B Center at Cedar Park features more than 2,600 parking spaces on its property, including parking for patrons with disabilities located in Lots B, F, G. Prices for parking vary by event and parking is CREDIT CARD ONLY. Parking is available for a discount rate when purchased in advance, which can be found below and at Ticketmaster.com for most events.
Day-Of-Event / On-Site Parking Rates:
$22 - General Lot*
$40 - Premium Lot B adjacent to East main entrance (limited availability)*
$45 - Premium Circle Lot located in front of the East main entrance (limited availability)*
*Discount applies when purchased in advance.
VETERAN PARKING: H-E-B Center offers complimentary parking to disabled veterans and Purple Heart recipients with valid vehicle plates. Please notify the parking attendant upon arrival at the facility.
Discount Parking Passes Available when Purchased in Advance: