vs. DJ Snoopadelic
H-E-B Center RETURN TO LIVE!
with special guests Slim Thug & Lil Keke
From Tha Streets 2 Tha Suites Tour
- Thursday, July 1 7:30PM
About The Event
**This event date is subject to State of Texas, CDC and local government guidelines for helping the community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. This is a full capacity event and MASKS ARE REQUIRED as social distancing cannot be maintained in the arena bowl. Thank you for your cooperation.
H-E-B Center returns to live entertainment this summer with the one and only Snoop Dogg vs DJ Snoopadelic on July 1st, in support of his new album From Tha Streets 2 Tha Suites, with special guests Slim Thug and Lil Keke. The D Oh Double Gee himself spins all kinds of hits, and yes, even picks up the mic and sings along with some hot tracks from the new album like C.E.O.!
Multi-platinum hip-hop artist, actor, and entertainment icon Snoop Dogg has remained at the forefront of popular culture for decades, thanks to the release of award-winning albums, world-dominating singles, digital ventures, lifestyle products, and stellar performances in television and film.
Having sold over 30 million albums worldwide, Snoop has received multiple Grammy nominations, helping to define the genre of hip-hop as we know it while releasing iconic hit singles such as ‘Gin & Juice,’ ‘Who Am I?’, ‘Nuthin But a ‘G’ Thang,’ ‘Sensual Seduction’ and ‘Drop It Like It’s Hot.' Releasing twelve albums since 1993, Snoop broke chart records with the seminal hip-hop record Doggystyle, which debuted at No 1 on the Billboard 100 and moved over 800k copies within a week of release.
Most recently, Snoop has continued to develop his sound by working under new monikers: in 2013, he collaborated with Dam-Funk on 7 Days of Funk, released via influential hip-hop imprint Stones Throw, before reinventing himself as Snoop Lion and heading straight to No 1 on Billboard’s Reggae Chart with Reincarnated. Not only a globally successful recording artist and live performer, but Snoop is also one of the world’s most in-demand DJs. Playing under the moniker DJ Snoopadelic, he’s been tearing up clubs, events, and festivals across the world for close to a decade, giving fans a unique experience that only Snoop can provide.
Dropping hip-hop bombshells and electronic cuts alongside some of his best-known anthems, DJ Snoopadelic and his hype crew put on one of the most energetic and crowd-pleasing performances available today.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS - MASKS REQUIRED
All events at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park will include activation of ASM Global’s “Venue Shield”– an advanced environmental hygiene protocol that will also be deployed in more than 325 ASM facilities around the world. ASM Global, which manages H-E-B Center at Cedar Park, is the world’s leading venue management and services company. Venue Shield reduces physical touch points, increases venue sanitization and cleanliness, and provides various health monitoring guidelines and services.
The safety guidelines and protocols in place at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park include:
- FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED - All employees and visitors MUST wear a cloth face mask to cover both nose and mouth. Masks must be worn at all times except while ACTIVELY eating or drinking in the guest's designated seating location only. One-time use disposable masks are provided if the guest does not already have one. Small children who cannot keep face masks in place are exempt.
- WASH HANDS / HAND SANITIZING STATIONS - Fifty (50) hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the arena. Guests are encouraged to wash hands for 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizing station often.
- CONSTANT CLEANING - All high touch areas throughout the venue are disinfected multiple times during events and the arena bowl is deep cleaned between events.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH SCREENINGS - All employees receive contactless temperature checks prior to entering the venue each day and testing as needed.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING ENCOURAGED WHERE POSSIBLE
- Floor markers installed at all line queues (main entrances, box office, concessions, restrooms, merchandise).
- Limited capacity in elevators to one party or family at a time.
- Limited capacity in restrooms at one time.
- All staff is required to wear masks and gloves
- Cash is no longer accepted; only credit card payment accepted or purchase mobile parking ticket in advance at ticketmaster.com.
- Valet is suspended until further notice.
- BOX OFFICE
- Contactless Payment - Cash is no longer accepted and signatures have been waived.
- Mobile tickets - all tickets purchased at the box office will be delivered via SMS (text message).
- No will call
- SECURITY & ENTRY/EXIT POINTS
- Expanded entry points for social distancing.
- Staggered entry times for guests.
- Guests encouraged to use clear bags or avoid bringing bags if possible to reduce contact with personal items during security checks.
- All staff is required to wear face masks and gloves
- Cash is no longer accepted.
- All shared condiment & utensil stations have been removed and replaced with single use condiment packets and pre-packaged utensils kept behind the concession stand counters.
- Lids will be used on all beverages including soft drinks and draft beers.
- More pre-packaged foods will be offered.
- Water fountains turned off until further notice.
At Home Loge Seating w/Food & Beverage
- Call 512-600-5098 to purchase over the phone or email [email protected]
The all-new AT HOME LOGE SEAT PACKAGE includes:
- Reserved seat in the East Loge (wider, more comfortable leather seating)
- Parking Pass
- VIP Wristband valid for:
- 1 trip through the Chef’s Table located in the East Loge
- 2 beer/wine drinks (no mixed drinks) at either The Breakaway Bar or Love Street Lounge in the East Loge
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages in the East Loge
$100 per ticket
To purchase or for more information, contact the Group Sales Department at 512-600-5098 or [email protected]
$15 General Lot
$25 Premium Lot located in front of the East main entrance (limited availability)
COVID-19 Safety Changes for Parking:
- Valet is temporarily suspended until further notice.
- All parking attendant staff is required to wear masks and gloves.