Professional Bull Riders
Pendleton Whisky Velocity Tour
Cedar Park Chute Out
H-E-B Center Safe & Sounds Series
- Friday, Jan 15 8:00PM
- Saturday, Jan 16 7:00PM
About The Event
**This event date is subject to State of Texas and local government guidelines for helping the community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The PBR’s (Professional Bull Riders) Pendleton Whisky Velocity Tour (PWVT) will begin its 2021 season in a new market, bucking off January 15-16, 2021 at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park, as part of the venue’s Safe & Sounds Series, which features POD seating and industry leading safety protocols.
The sport’s premier expansion tour will bring to Cedar Park the world’s top bull riders matching up top bovine athletes. Man will take on beast in a battle for supremacy as the 45-man roster of riders search for the 8 second whistle. The opening event of the season features an early opportunity for points towards the 2021 PWVT Championship and the $35,000 bonus that goes with it.
Tickets for the two nights on white-knuckle action will be available Wednesday, November 18 at 10 a.m. CST. Tickets start at $18 for purchase online at PBR.com/Tickets, Ticketmaster.com or by calling 800-732-1727. In conjunction with PBR’s industry leading protocols to ensure fan, competitor and staff safety, tickets will be sold in PODs, minimizing crossover and interaction between fan groups. PODs are available in groups from 2-6 seats.
For an enhanced PBR experience, fans can now purchase PBR Elite Seats and Premium Experiences, which provide a behind-the-chutes look into the toughest sport on dirt.
Premium options include early entry, premium seating options, pre-event question and answer sessions with PBR stars and a PBR 101 presentation.
For more information on 2021 tickets fans can contact PBR Direct at 800-732-1727.
The 2021 PWVT season consists of more than 20 stops, bringing the toughest sport on dirt to cities such as Greenville, South Carolina; Memphis, Tennessee; and Reno, Nevada, and will culminate at the 2021 PWVT Finals in Las Vegas. While in the Entertainment Capital of the World, the 2021 PWVT champion will don the cherished gold buckle, and receive an automatic bid to the 2021 PBR World Finals. Former PWVT champions include some of the top riders on the globe today, such as Chase Outlaw (2016), Jose Vitor Leme (2019) and most recently Mason Taylor (2020).
Throughout the 2021 season, PBR will continue to commit to providing a safe environment for fans, athletes, employees, and crew by working with its venue partners to implement industry-leading protocols for live events while following health guidance from local and state officials.
About the PBR Pendleton Whisky Velocity Tour
The PBR’s Pendleton Whisky Velocity Tour (PWVT) began in 2014 as the premier expansion tour for the PBR. The Velocity Tour, the sport’s fastest-growing tour, brings to cities across the U.S. the excitement and top-levels of cowboy and bovine talent that fans have come to expect from the sport’s leader. The tour, which is fully produced and operated by PBR, will visit 25 cities in the 2021 season. The PWVT is proudly supported by Pendleton Whisky, Lucas Oil, the United States Border Patrol, Boot Barn, Cooper Tires, USCCA, Union Home Mortgage, TicketSmarter and the South Point Hotel and Casino. Every Velocity Tour event is carried by RidePass, the PBR’s flagship digital network.
PBR is the world’s premier bull riding organization. More than 700 bull riders compete in more than 200 events annually across the televised PBR Unleash The Beast tour (UTB), which features the top 35 bull riders in the world; the PBR Pendleton Whiskey Velocity Tour (PWVT); the PBR Touring Pro Division (TPD); and the PBR’s international circuits in Australia, Brazil, Canada and Mexico. PBR’s digital assets include RidePass, which is home to Western sports. PBR is a subsidiary of IMG, a global leader in sports, fashion, events and media. For more information, visit PBR.com, or follow on Facebook at Facebook.com/PBR, Twitter at Twitter.com/PBR, and YouTube at YouTube.com/PBR.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS - MASKS REQUIRED
All events at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park will include activation of ASM Global’s “Venue Shield”– an advanced environmental hygiene protocol that will also be deployed in more than 325 ASM facilities around the world. ASM Global, which manages H-E-B Center at Cedar Park, is the world’s leading venue management and services company. Venue Shield reduces physical touch points, increases venue sanitization and cleanliness, and provides various health monitoring guidelines and services.
The safety guidelines and protocols in place at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park include:
- FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED - All employees and visitors MUST wear a cloth face mask to cover both nose and mouth, as social distancing cannot be maintained in the arena bowl. One-time use disposable masks are provided if the guest does not already have one. Those who cannot keep face masks in place, including small children, are exempt.
- WASH HANDS / HAND SANITIZING STATIONS - Fifty (50) hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the arena. Guests are encouraged to wash hands for 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizing station often.
- CONSTANT CLEANING - All high touch areas throughout the venue are disinfected multiple times during events and the arena bowl is deep cleaned between events.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH SCREENINGS - All employees receive contactless temperature checks prior to entering the venue each day and testing as needed.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING ENCOURAGED WHERE POSSIBLE
- Floor markers installed at all line queues (main entrances, box office, concessions, restrooms, merchandise).
- Limited capacity in elevators to one party or family at a time.
- Limited capacity in restrooms at one time.
- All staff is required to wear masks and gloves
- Cash is no longer accepted; only credit card payment accepted or purchase mobile parking ticket in advance at ticketmaster.com.
- Valet is suspended until further notice.
- BOX OFFICE
- Contactless Payment - Cash is no longer accepted and signatures have been waived.
- Paperless tickets - all tickets purchased at the box office will be delivered via SMS (text message).
- No will call
- SECURITY & ENTRY/EXIT POINTS
- Expanded entry points for social distancing.
- Staggered entry times for guests.
- Guests encouraged to use clear bags or avoid bringing bags if possible to reduce contact with personal items during security checks.
- All staff is required to wear face masks and gloves
- Cash is no longer accepted.
- Sneeze guards have been added at all purchase points.
- All shared condiment & utensil stations have been removed and replaced with single use condiment packets and pre-packaged utensils kept behind the concession stand counters.
- Lids will be used on all beverages including soft drinks and draft beers.
- More pre-packaged foods will be offered.
- Water fountains turned off until further notice.
$10 General Lot
$20 Premium Lot located in front of the East main entrance (limited availability)
COVID-19 Safety Changes for Parking:
- Valet is temporarily suspended until further notice.
- All parking attendant staff is required to wear masks and gloves.