H-E-B Center RETURN TO LIVE!
with special guests SWV & All-4-One
RESCHEDULED FROM 4/4/20, 10/17/20, 4/30/21
- Friday, June 25 7:30PM
About The Event
Please note that all tickets with previously scheduled show dates (4/30/21, 4/4/20 and 10/17/20) will be honored upon entry. For additional questions, please contact the H-E-B Center box office at 512-600-5001.
***H-E-B Center encourages patrons to wear a mask when attending one of our events but masks are not mandatory for entry. Please note that this policy may be adjusted on an event-by-event basis as dictated by event organizer, artist or tour policy. Thank you for your cooperation in helping our community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Keith Sweat is an American singer, songwriter, and founder of the new jack swing movement. He will be playing at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park on Friday, June 25, 2021 with support from SWV and All-4-One.
In November 1987 Keith Sweat released his debut album Make It Last Forever and set his path towards fame and success. He enjoyed many successes as a result of this album, skyrocketing towards the top of both R&B and pop charts and selling over three million copies. Four of the songs on this album landed on the pop or R&B charts and in some cases both. The hit “I Want Her” skyrocketed to number one on the R&B charts while hitting number five on the pop charts. The songs “Make It Last Forever” reached number two and “Something Just Ain’t Right” reached number three both on the R&B charts.
In the late 80s into the early 90s a new sound began to emerge called New Jack Swing. This form incorporated hip-hop with contemporary soul, high-tech funk and in some cases rap and lasted for approximately six years. Keith Sweat was considered one of the stars of the new jack swing era highly influential when it comes to this form of music. In fact, many historians studying this form of music feel that it was his 1987debut album Make It Last Forever that kicked off the genre.
Sweat continues to tour in support of his latest album, Playing for Keeps, which was released in 2018.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS - MASKS RECOMMENDED
All events at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park will include activation of ASM Global’s “Venue Shield”– an advanced environmental hygiene protocol that will also be deployed in more than 325 ASM facilities around the world. ASM Global, which manages H-E-B Center at Cedar Park, is the world’s leading venue management and services company. Venue Shield reduces physical touch points, increases venue sanitization and cleanliness, and provides various health monitoring guidelines and services.
The safety guidelines and protocols in place at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park include:
- FACE COVERINGS RECOMMENDED (updated June 4, 2021) - H-E-B Center encourages patrons to wear a mask when attending one of our events but masks are not mandatory for entry. Please note that this policy may be adjusted on an event-by-event basis as dictated by event organizer, artist or tour policy. Thank you for your cooperation in helping our community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. All employees are required to wear masks.
- WASH HANDS / HAND SANITIZING STATIONS - Fifty (50) hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the arena. Guests are encouraged to wash hands for 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizing station often.
- CONSTANT CLEANING - All high touch areas throughout the venue are disinfected multiple times during events and the arena bowl is deep cleaned between events.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH SCREENINGS - All employees receive contactless temperature checks prior to entering the venue each day and testing as needed.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING ENCOURAGED WHERE POSSIBLE
- Floor markers installed at all line queues (main entrances, box office, concessions, restrooms, merchandise).
- Limited capacity in elevators to one party or family at a time.
- Limited capacity in restrooms at one time.
- All staff is required to wear masks
- Cash is no longer accepted; only credit card payment accepted or purchase mobile parking ticket in advance at ticketmaster.com.
- Valet is suspended until further notice.
- BOX OFFICE
- Contactless Payment - Cash is no longer accepted and signatures have been waived.
- Mobile tickets - all tickets purchased at the box office will be delivered via SMS (text message).
- No will call
- SECURITY & ENTRY/EXIT POINTS
- Expanded entry points for social distancing.
- Staggered entry times for guests.
- Guests encouraged to use clear bags or avoid bringing bags if possible to reduce contact with personal items during security checks.
- All staff is required to wear face masks and gloves
- Cash is no longer accepted.
- All shared condiment & utensil stations have been removed and replaced with single use condiment packets and pre-packaged utensils kept behind the concession stand counters.
- Lids will be used on all beverages including soft drinks and draft beers.
- More pre-packaged foods will be offered.
- Water fountains turned off until further notice.
At Home Loge Seating Package w/Food & Beverage
- Call 512-496-0332 to purchase over the phone or email [email protected]
The all-new AT HOME LOGE SEAT PACKAGE includes:
- Reserved seat in the East Loge (wider, more comfortable leather seating)
- One (1) parking pass is included for every two (2) tickets purchased.
- VIP Wristband valid for:
- 1 trip through the Chef’s Table located in the East Loge
- 2 beer/wine drinks (no mixed drinks) at either The Breakaway Bar or Love Street Lounge in the East Loge
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages in the East Loge
$100 per ticket (no additional fees)
$15 General Lot
$25 Premium Lot located in front of the East main entrance (limited availability)
PURCHASE ADVANCED PARKING
Pick-Up/Drop-Off available via the valet entrance accessible from the Southbound 183-A Frontage Road.
COVID-19 Safety Changes for Parking:
- Valet is temporarily suspended until further notice.
- All parking attendant staff is required to wear masks and gloves.