Cirque Musica Holiday Spectacular
H-E-B Center RETURN TO LIVE!
- Monday, Dec 27 7:30PM
About The Event
* (Updated July 28, 2021) This is a full capacity event. Until further notice, MASKS ARE REQUIRED at all times, except when ACTIVELY eating or drinking at the guest’s designated seating location. Small children who cannot keep a face mask in place are exempt.
*This event date is subject to CDC, State of Texas and local government guidelines for helping the community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Cirque Musica Holiday Spectacular brings the joy and excitement of the holiday season to your theater like never before. This all-new production features some of the greatest holiday songs of all time performed with the world-renowned cast of Cirque Musica.
Treat your family to our VIP Experience that includes a premium seat, pre-show cast meet and greet, digital photo, and Cirque Musica merchandise!
Experience the chills, thrills, and excitement of the best Cirque performers from around the world performing to your holiday favorites.
We can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you and your family at Cirque Musica Holiday Spectacular!
Produced by TCG Entertainment. Visit CirqueMusica.com for more information.
VIP Pre-Show Experience
Cirque Musica Holiday Spectacular VIP Pre-Show Experience - $179.50
Treat your family to a VIP Experience at Cirque Musica Holiday Spectacular. Enjoy a red-carpet entry where you will be greeted by several members of the world-renowned Cirque Musica cast. A photographer will be present to take your picture and provide you with a digital keepsake photo. Each VIP ticket includes a $30 credit toward any Cirque Musica merchandise and a special edition VIP lanyard. Create memories you will cherish forever at Cirque Musica Holiday Spectacular. Seats for the show are located within the first five rows on the floor.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS - MASKS REQUIRED
All events at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park will include activation of ASM Global’s “Venue Shield”– an advanced environmental hygiene protocol that will also be deployed in more than 325 ASM facilities around the world. ASM Global, which manages H-E-B Center at Cedar Park, is the world’s leading venue management and services company. Venue Shield reduces physical touch points, increases venue sanitization and cleanliness, and provides various health monitoring guidelines and services.
The safety guidelines and protocols in place at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park include:
- FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED - (updated July 28, 2021) - This is a full capacity event. Due to recent CDC guidance and until further notice, MASKS ARE REQUIRED at all times, except when ACTIVELY eating or drinking at the guest’s designated seating location. All employees and visitors MUST wear a cloth face mask to cover both nose and mouth. One-time use disposable masks are provided if the guest does not already have one. Small children who cannot keep face masks in place are exempt. Thank you for your cooperation in helping our community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- WASH HANDS / HAND SANITIZING STATIONS - Fifty (50) hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the arena. Guests are encouraged to wash hands for 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizing station often.
- CONSTANT CLEANING - All high touch areas throughout the venue are disinfected multiple times during events and the arena bowl is deep cleaned between events.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH SCREENINGS - All employees receive contactless temperature checks prior to entering the venue each day and testing as needed.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING ENCOURAGED WHERE POSSIBLE
- Floor markers installed at all line queues (main entrances, box office, concessions, restrooms, merchandise).
- Limited capacity in elevators to one party or family at a time.
- Limited capacity in restrooms at one time.
- All staff is required to wear masks
- Cash is no longer accepted; only credit card payment accepted or purchase mobile parking ticket in advance at ticketmaster.com.
- Valet is suspended until further notice.
- BOX OFFICE
- Contactless Payment - Cash is no longer accepted and signatures have been waived.
- Mobile tickets - all tickets purchased at the box office will be delivered via SMS (text message).
- No will call
- SECURITY & ENTRY/EXIT POINTS
- Expanded entry points for social distancing.
- Staggered entry times for guests.
- Guests encouraged to use clear bags or avoid bringing bags if possible to reduce contact with personal items during security checks.
- All staff is required to wear face masks and gloves
- Cash is no longer accepted.
- All shared condiment & utensil stations have been removed and replaced with single use condiment packets and pre-packaged utensils kept behind the concession stand counters.
- Lids will be used on all beverages including soft drinks and draft beers.
- More pre-packaged foods will be offered.
- Water fountains turned off until further notice.
$10 General Lot
$20 Premium Lot located in front of the East main entrance (limited availability)
PURCHASE ADVANCED PARKING
COVID-19 Safety Changes for Parking:
- Valet is temporarily suspended until further notice.
- All parking attendant staff is required to wear masks and gloves.