Capitol Cup Nationals
- Sunday, Nov 19 TBA
About The Event
Come experience the THIRD ANNUAL FALL Capitol Cup National Championship! That's right, come take home NATIONALS Prizes at a ONE DAY EVENT! If you missed out last year, this is a CAN'T MISS EVENT FOR 2017! Who will take home THE CAPITOL CUP 2017?! This season, Cheer America will be partnering with the Cedar Park Blue Santa Program, so please bring a new unwrapped toy and let's see which DI and DII Gym will take home this years in the Spirit of Giving Prize! See you this year at Cheer America's Capitol Cup!
- Cheer/DanceTeam Fee: $80 per athlete
- Additional Dance Style: $40 per athlete
- Prep Team: $75 per athlete
- Show/Exhibition: $65
- Crossover Fee: $70 per athlete (for each additional team)
- Spectator Fee: $20 (kids 5 and under are FREE)
- $5 discount for Senior Citizens (over 65) and Military (with id)
Cheer Prices above include all Recreation, School and All-Star Teams
Deadline for registration materials and payment is 3 weeks prior to the event. Teams registering within 3 weeks of the competition will be charged a $10 late fee per athlete.
Crossovers will receive a $10 discount on 2nd or more teams
3rd Sibling-Family Member will receive 50% off Registration Fees (1st and 2nd athletes are NOT Discounted)
3rd Sibling-Family Member Discount may not be combined with the crossover discount
$50 Fee for additional coach (Each team registration includes 2 Free Coach Passes)
- First Place Division team banner
- First place/Special Needs teams will win the official National Champion Jacket
- Second and below team banners
- Second place and below teams will receive medallions for each athlete
- Grand Champion Capital Cup Trophies
- Special Needs/Exhibition/Show Teams will receive a trophy for each participant.
Visit Cheer America Championships for more information.