The Price Is Right Live
- Saturday, Mar 19 7:30PM
About The Event
The Big Wheel is coming Saturday, March 19, 2022 as H-E-B Center plays host to The Price is Right Live™ stage show.
The Price Is Right Live™ is the hit interactive stage show that gives eligible individuals the chance to hear their names called and "Come On Down" to win. Prizes may include appliances, vacations and possibly a new car! Play classic games just like on television's longest running and most popular game show…from Plinko™ to Cliffhangers™ to The Big Wheel™ and even the fabulous Showcase.
Playing to near sold-out audiences for more than 14 years, the Price Is Right Live™ has entertained millions of guests and given away more than 12 million dollars in cash and prizes.
If you’re a fan of The Price Is Right™ on TV, you’ll no doubt love this exciting, live (non-televised), on-stage version of the show!
The Price Is Right is produced by FremantleMedia North America and licensed by FremantleMedia.
GROUPS 10+ | SAVE $5 PER TICKET!*
How to Order Group Tickets:
Order Group Tickets Online, order a minimum of 10 tickets to receive discount
*Discount applies to price levels 2-3.
WANT TO PLAY? NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Registration Information & FAQ
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to US & Canada legal residents, 18+ (Residents of PR & Quebec ineligible to participate as contestants). Ticket purchase will not increase your chances of being selected to play. To register for chance to be a contestant, visit registration area (outside the North entrance) 3 hours prior to show time (4:30 p.m. CST). For complete rules & regulations, including eligibility requirements & free method of entry, visit or call the box office. Sponsored by Good Games Live, Inc. Void where prohibited. Price is Right: ®/© FremantleMedia Netherlands. 2021. All Rights Reserved.
For the official rules, please click here.
- Ticketed and non-ticketed guests are allowed to register for a chance to be selected as contestants. Patrons are required to show valid government issued photo identification at registration and cannot register for anyone else. Patrons must be over 18 years old. Venue staff and their immediate family members are not eligible to play.
- Registration begins at 4:30pm on the day of the event (3 hours prior to event time)
- The registration line can start forming at 2:30pm near the North entrance doors
- Parking lots open at 2pm
PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE – FAQ
Updated April 8, 2021
How will the registration process work?
Registration takes place on the day of the show, starting up to 3 hours prior to showtime. Registration closes at showtime. Each eligible person will present their valid government ID to the event staff if requested, then complete a registration card with their name and numerical day of birth (1-31). The registration card is dropped into the designated container. Ticket purchase is not required to register to be a contestant and will not be considered a factor in the random selection process.
Will people be able to register before the night of the show?
Unfortunately no. Registration will open 3 hours prior to each show.
Will people be able to register more than one person at a time?
All eligible contestants wishing to register must present themselves in person and show a valid government I.D. if requested.
Do people need to be there before the show in order to register?
Early registration allows contestants to avoid longer lines. Registration will stay open until the posted show time. It is not necessary for people to stay at the theatre once they register. The only requirement is that they be back at the theatre by showtime.
How do lucky winners collect their prizes if they win?
Winners return to the stage after the show to complete the necessary paperwork. Prizes are sent directly to the winner’s residence.
How are contestants selected for each show?
All contestants are selected entirely at random from among everyone registered.
How old do you have to be to register?
You must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible to register to become a contestant.
Can you still go to the show if you are under age?
Absolutely. Anyone can buy tickets and watch the show. It's often a family affair, however only those 18 years of age or older can be eligible to be a contestant.
Who will be the host?
TV and game show celebrity personality to be announced.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL - MASKS RECOMMENDED
All events at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park will include activation of ASM Global’s “Venue Shield”– an advanced environmental hygiene protocol that will also be deployed in more than 325 ASM facilities around the world. ASM Global, which manages H-E-B Center at Cedar Park, is the world’s leading venue management and services company. Venue Shield reduces physical touch points, increases venue sanitization and cleanliness, and provides various health monitoring guidelines and services.
The safety guidelines and protocols in place at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park include:
- FACE COVERINGS RECOMMENDED - (Updated October 16, 2021) H-E-B Center encourages patrons to wear a mask when attending one of our events but masks are not mandatory for entry. Please note that this policy may be adjusted on a show-by-show basis as dictated by artist or tour policy. Thank you for your cooperation in helping our community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Masks are required for all employees until further notice.
- WASH HANDS / HAND SANITIZING STATIONS - Fifty (50) hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the arena. Guests are encouraged to wash hands for 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizing station often.
- CONSTANT CLEANING - All high touch areas throughout the venue are disinfected multiple times during events and the arena bowl is deep cleaned between events.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH SCREENINGS - All employees receive contactless temperature checks prior to entering the venue each day and testing as needed.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING ENCOURAGED WHERE POSSIBLE
- Floor markers installed at all line queues (main entrances, box office, concessions, restrooms, merchandise).
- Limited capacity in elevators to one party or family at a time.
- Limited capacity in restrooms at one time.
- All staff is required to wear masks and gloves
- Cash is no longer accepted; only credit card payment accepted or purchase mobile parking ticket in advance at ticketmaster.com.
- Valet is suspended until further notice.
- BOX OFFICE
- Contactless Payment - Cash is no longer accepted and signatures have been waived.
- Mobile tickets - all tickets purchased at the box office will be delivered via SMS (text message).
- No will call
- SECURITY & ENTRY/EXIT POINTS
- Expanded entry points for social distancing.
- Staggered entry times for guests.
- Guests encouraged to use clear bags or avoid bringing bags if possible to reduce contact with personal items during security checks.
- All staff is required to wear face masks and gloves
- Cash is no longer accepted.
- All shared condiment & utensil stations have been removed and replaced with single use condiment packets and pre-packaged utensils kept behind the concession stand counters.
- Lids will be used on all beverages including soft drinks and draft beers.
- More pre-packaged foods will be offered.
- Water fountains turned off until further notice.
No Video or Photography - See Full Prohibited Items List.
Video and photography is not permitted for this event.
See a complete list of PROHIBITED ITEMS.
$10 General Lot
$20 Premium Lot located in front of the East main entrance (limited availability)
PURCHASE ADVANCED PARKING
Parking Lots Open at 2pm on the day of the event.
COVID-19 Safety Changes for Parking:
- Valet is temporarily suspended until further notice.
- All parking attendant staff is required to wear masks.
At Home Loge Seating Package w/Food & Beverage
- Call 512-600-5013 to purchase over the phone or email email@example.com. (Deadline to purchase is 48 hours before show time)
The all-new AT HOME LOGE SEAT PACKAGE includes:
- Reserved seat in the East Loge (wider, more comfortable leather seating, located on the 2nd level/suite level, in the 200 sections in red on the SAMPLE MAP)
- One (1) parking pass is included for every two (2) tickets purchased.
- VIP Wristband valid for:
- 1 trip through the Chef’s Table located in the East Loge -
- 2 beer/wine drinks (no mixed drinks) at either The Breakaway Bar or Love Street Lounge in the East Loge
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages in the East Loge
- 1 trip through the Chef’s Table located in the East Loge -
$100 per ticket (no additional fees)