The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Musical
H-E-B Center RETURN TO LIVE!
- Friday, Dec 10 6:00PM
About The Event
* (Updated July 28, 2021) This is a full capacity event. Until further notice, MASKS ARE REQUIRED at all times, except when ACTIVELY eating or drinking at the guest’s designated seating location. Small children under 2 who cannot keep a face mask in place are exempt, per tour policies.
*This event date is subject to CDC, State of Texas and local government guidelines for helping the community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This holiday season, the beloved tradition that has captured the hearts of families everywhere returns to the live stage! The Elf on the Shelf: The Musical is the thrilling spectacle of music and dance that transports audiences to the North Pole to glimpse the magical lives of Santa’s Scout Elves. Featuring an original story and score, dazzling sets and costumes, and heartfelt moments that will bring the family together, this joyous and uplifting celebration will leave audiences captivated by the splendor of the season.
Mills Entertainment is pleased to bring you this theatrical production with enhanced safety protocols in place. In addition to the safety measures put in place by our venue partners, Mills Entertainment requires all attendees over the age of two to wear a face covering, regardless of vaccination status. Additionally, any patron who is experiencing a fever or is not feeling well is encouraged to stay home and will be extended a flexible refund policy.
While the show must go on, we are committed to bringing live entertainment back safely and creating an environment for our audience members, crew and cast members to enjoy this experience with an added level of protection.
At Home Loge Seating Package w/Food & Beverage
- Call 512-600-5013 to purchase over the phone or email email@example.com. (Deadline to purchase is 48 hours before show time)
The all-new AT HOME LOGE SEAT PACKAGE includes:
- Reserved seat in the East Loge (wider, more comfortable leather seating, located on the 2nd level/suite level, in the 200 sections in red on the SAMPLE MAP)
- One (1) parking pass is included for every two (2) tickets purchased.
- VIP Wristband valid for:
- 1 trip through the Chef’s Table located in the East Loge
- 1 trip through the Chef’s Table located in the East 1 Loge -
VIEW MENU FOR 12/10/21 - Chicken Parmesan or Italian Meatballs
- 2 beer/wine drinks (no mixed drinks) at either The Breakaway Bar or Love Street Lounge in the East Loge
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages in the East Loge
$100 per ticket (no additional fees)
VIP Meet & Greet Experience
Complete you’re The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Musical experience with our exclusive post-show photo opportunity, featuring Scout Elves! Photos will take place in front of a magical North Pole backdrop. VIP packages are included in the Gold Circle seats (Price Level 1 tickets).
$89.95 includes P1 ticket, pricing subject to change without notice:
Purchase on www.Ticketmaster.com
Children can personalize and submit a Christmas wish list for the Scout Elves to deliver to Santa! (Printable activity sheet available to download & print at: elfontheshelfmusical.com/vip ).
Please note – for the safety of our staff and the other attendees, COVID safety protocols will be in place with consideration to CDC recommendations at the time of this event. If necessary, properly fitting face masks may be required for participation.
Space for the exclusive opportunity to meet and pose for a photo with a Scout Elf is limited, purchase your VIP ticket today!
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS - MASKS REQUIRED
All events at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park will include activation of ASM Global’s “Venue Shield”– an advanced environmental hygiene protocol that will also be deployed in more than 325 ASM facilities around the world. ASM Global, which manages H-E-B Center at Cedar Park, is the world’s leading venue management and services company. Venue Shield reduces physical touch points, increases venue sanitization and cleanliness, and provides various health monitoring guidelines and services.
The safety guidelines and protocols in place at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park include:
- FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED - (updated July 28, 2021) - This is a full capacity event. Due to recent CDC guidance and until further notice, MASKS ARE REQUIRED at all times, except when ACTIVELY eating or drinking at the guest’s designated seating location. All employees and visitors MUST wear a cloth face mask to cover both nose and mouth. One-time use disposable masks are provided if the guest does not already have one. Small children who cannot keep face masks in place are exempt. Thank you for your cooperation in helping our community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- WASH HANDS / HAND SANITIZING STATIONS - Fifty (50) hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the arena. Guests are encouraged to wash hands for 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizing station often.
- CONSTANT CLEANING - All high touch areas throughout the venue are disinfected multiple times during events and the arena bowl is deep cleaned between events.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH SCREENINGS - All employees receive contactless temperature checks prior to entering the venue each day and testing as needed.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING ENCOURAGED WHERE POSSIBLE
- Floor markers installed at all line queues (main entrances, box office, concessions, restrooms, merchandise).
- Limited capacity in elevators to one party or family at a time.
- Limited capacity in restrooms at one time.
- All staff is required to wear masks and gloves
- Cash is no longer accepted; only credit card payment accepted or purchase mobile parking ticket in advance at ticketmaster.com.
- Valet is suspended until further notice.
- BOX OFFICE
- Contactless Payment - Cash is no longer accepted and signatures have been waived.
- Mobile tickets - all tickets purchased at the box office will be delivered via SMS (text message).
- No will call
- SECURITY & ENTRY/EXIT POINTS
- Expanded entry points for social distancing.
- Staggered entry times for guests.
- Guests encouraged to use clear bags or avoid bringing bags if possible to reduce contact with personal items during security checks.
- All staff is required to wear face masks and gloves
- Cash is no longer accepted.
- All shared condiment & utensil stations have been removed and replaced with single use condiment packets and pre-packaged utensils kept behind the concession stand counters.
- Lids will be used on all beverages including soft drinks and draft beers.
- More pre-packaged foods will be offered.
- Water fountains turned off until further notice.
$10 General Lot
$20 Premium Lot located in front of the East main entrance (limited availability)
PURCHASE ADVANCED PARKING
COVID-19 Safety Changes for Parking:
- Valet is temporarily suspended until further notice.
- All parking attendant staff is required to wear masks and gloves.