H-E-B Center has a select number of prohibited items that cannot enter the facility. These items include but are not limited to the following. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Clear bags larger than 16" x 8" x 16"
- Non-clear bags larger than 4.5" x 6.5"
*Exceptions may be made for diaper bags (with child present) or bags required for medical purposes.
- weapons and objects that may be used as weapons (i.e. bats, rocks, brooms / Exception: hockey sticks are permitted at Texas Stars games only)
- laser pointers
- air horns
- laptop computers
- umbrellas larger than 12 inches
- wrapped gifts
- confetti, streamers
- banners or signs larger than 22” x 28” in size, see Banners, Signs & Noisemakers section for full details
- outside food and beverage
- cans, bottles, alcohol, and coolers
- professional cameras (detachable lenses), visit the Camera & Recording Devices section for exceptions
- video recording devices (i.e. GoPro), approved and credentialed media excluded
- tripods and camera stands of any size or dimension (including selfie-sticks), approved and credentialed media excluded
- cowbells larger than 8” in length
- explosives or explosive devices including, but not limited to, fireworks, poppers, cap guns
- alcoholic beverages
- helium balloons, and inflatable balls
- illicit/illegal drugs