The Sounds of the 60's Tour
The Drifters, The Platters & Cornell Gunter's Coasters
RESCHEDULED FROM 3/5/21 & 10/16/20
- Friday, Oct 8 7:30PM
About The Event
***H-E-B Center encourages patrons to wear a mask when attending one of our events but masks are not mandatory for entry. Please note that this policy may be adjusted on an event-by-event basis as dictated by the event organizer, artist or tour policy. Thank you for your cooperation in helping our community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
All ticket holders with the previously scheduled show date of March 5, 2021 will be honored on the new show date, October 8, 2021.
Rock & Roll Hall of Fame acts The Drifters, The Platters and Cornell Gunter’s Coasters come together for one night, Friday, March 5, 2021 at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park as part of the Sounds of the 60’s Tour. Combined, these three groups have been associated with well over forty of the top classic songs in Rock & Roll history.
Fans will spend a nostalgic evening saluting three of the world’s most beloved musical groups who were instrumental in creating the Rock & Roll/Doo Wop sound: from the comedy of the Cornell Gunter’s Coasters (Charlie Brown, Yakety Yak, Poison Ivy); to the romance of The Platters featuring four of America’s premier singers performing their greatest hits (Only You, Smoke Gets In Your Eyes, The Great Pretender); and the Motown magic of The Drifters, one of Rock & Roll’s founding vocal groups touring the U.S. again under the auspices of their original management team with their 50 year catalog of hits (Under the Boardwalk, Up on the Roof, This Magic Moment, and On Broadway).
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS - MASKS RECOMMENDED
All events at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park will include activation of ASM Global’s “Venue Shield”– an advanced environmental hygiene protocol that will also be deployed in more than 325 ASM facilities around the world. ASM Global, which manages H-E-B Center at Cedar Park, is the world’s leading venue management and services company. Venue Shield reduces physical touch points, increases venue sanitization and cleanliness, and provides various health monitoring guidelines and services.
The safety guidelines and protocols in place at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park include:
- FACE COVERINGS RECOMMENDED (Updated June 4, 2021) - H-E-B Center encourages patrons to wear a mask when attending one of our events but masks are not mandatory for entry. Please note that this policy may be adjusted on an event-by-event basis as dictated by the event organizer, artist or tour policy. Thank you for your cooperation in helping our community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. All employees are required to wear a mask until further notice.
- WASH HANDS / HAND SANITIZING STATIONS - Fifty (50) hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the arena. Guests are encouraged to wash hands for 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizing station often.
- CONSTANT CLEANING - All high touch areas throughout the venue are disinfected multiple times during events and the arena bowl is deep cleaned between events.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH SCREENINGS - All employees receive contactless temperature checks prior to entering the venue each day and testing as needed.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING ENCOURAGED WHERE POSSIBLE
- Floor markers installed at all line queues (main entrances, box office, concessions, restrooms, merchandise).
- Limited capacity in elevators to one party or family at a time.
- Limited capacity in restrooms at one time.
- All staff is required to wear masks
- Cash is no longer accepted; only credit card payment accepted or purchase mobile parking ticket in advance at ticketmaster.com.
- Valet is suspended until further notice.
- BOX OFFICE
- Contactless Payment - Cash is no longer accepted and signatures have been waived.
- Mobile tickets - all tickets purchased at the box office will be delivered via SMS (text message).
- No will call
- SECURITY & ENTRY/EXIT POINTS
- Expanded entry points for social distancing.
- Staggered entry times for guests.
- Guests encouraged to use clear bags or avoid bringing bags if possible to reduce contact with personal items during security checks.
- All staff is required to wear face masks and gloves
- Cash is no longer accepted.
- All shared condiment & utensil stations have been removed and replaced with single use condiment packets and pre-packaged utensils kept behind the concession stand counters.
- Lids will be used on all beverages including soft drinks and draft beers.
- More pre-packaged foods will be offered.
- Water fountains turned off until further notice.
$15 General Lot
$25 Premium Lot located in front of the East main entrance (limited availability)
PURCHASE ADVANCED PARKING
COVID-19 Safety Changes for Parking:
- Valet is temporarily suspended until further notice.
- All parking attendant staff is required to wear masks and gloves.