Live in Concert
POSTPONED FROM AUGUST 22, 2020
- Saturday, June 26 8:00PM
About The Event
To ensure the health and safety of our fans, crew, and venue staff members, Smokey Robinson scheduled at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park on August 22, 2020 has been rescheduled to June 26, 2021. Please hold onto your original ticket, which will be honored on the new show date. Thank you for understanding. For additional questions, please contact the H-E-B Center box office at 512-600-5001.
Legendary singer-songwriter, record producer, record executive and co-founder of Motown Records, Smokey Robinson will perform at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park on Saturday, June 26, 2021 (postponed from August 22, 2020). Tickets for the original concert date will be honored on the new date.
With a catalog spanning nearly five decades, Robinson has several hits including “Crusin,” “The Tears Of A Clown,” “Tracks Of My Tears,” “I Second That Emotion” and “You’ve Really Got A Hold On Me,” among others.
In 1987, Robinson released One Heartbeat and the singles, "Just to See Her" and "One Heartbeat,” both garnered Top 10 hits. “Just To See Her" won Robinson his first Grammy Award. In the same year, he was inducted as a solo artist to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the UK group ABC released a tribute song, "When Smokey Sings."
In recent years, Robinson released the standards album, Timeless Love, Time Flies When You're Having Fun, Now And Then and Smokey & Friends. He released his first ever solo Christmas album, Christmas Everyday in November 2017 as an Amazon exclusive.
Robinson has been Inducted into the Kennedy Center, awarded an individual star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and a second star with The Miracles. He was awarded a medal at the National Medal of Arts, A Heritage Award at the Soul Train Music Awards and a BET Lifetime Achievement Award. Howard University conferred on Robinson the degree of Doctor of Music as did the Berklee College of Music.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS - MASKS REQUIRED
All events at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park will include activation of ASM Global’s “Venue Shield”– an advanced environmental hygiene protocol that will also be deployed in more than 325 ASM facilities around the world. ASM Global, which manages H-E-B Center at Cedar Park, is the world’s leading venue management and services company. Venue Shield reduces physical touch points, increases venue sanitization and cleanliness, and provides various health monitoring guidelines and services.
The safety guidelines and protocols in place at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park include:
- FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED - All employees and visitors MUST wear a cloth face mask to cover both nose and mouth, as social distancing cannot be maintained in the arena bowl. One-time use disposable masks are provided if the guest does not already have one. Those who cannot keep face masks in place, including small children, are exempt.
- WASH HANDS / HAND SANITIZING STATIONS - Fifty (50) hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the arena. Guests are encouraged to wash hands for 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizing station often.
- CONSTANT CLEANING - All high touch areas throughout the venue are disinfected multiple times during events and the arena bowl is deep cleaned between events.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH SCREENINGS - All employees receive contactless temperature checks prior to entering the venue each day and testing as needed.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING ENCOURAGED WHERE POSSIBLE
- Limited capacity in elevators to one party or family at a time.
- Limited capacity in restrooms at one time.
- All staff is required to wear masks and gloves
- Valet is suspended until further notice.
- BOX OFFICE
- Contactless Payment - Cash is no longer accepted and signatures have been waived.
- No will call
- SECURITY & ENTRY/EXIT POINTS
- Expanded entry points for social distancing.
- Staggered entry times for guests.
- All staff is required to wear face masks and gloves
- Cash is no longer accepted.
- Sneeze guards have been added at all purchase points.
- Lids will be used on all beverages including soft drinks and draft beers.
- More pre-packaged foods will be offered.
- Water fountains turned off until further notice.
$15 General Lot
$25 Premium Lot located in front of the East main entrance (limited availability)
Pick-Up/Drop-Off available via the valet entrance accessible from the Southbound 183-A Frontage Road.
COVID-19 Safety Changes for Parking:
- Valet is temporarily suspended until further notice.
- All parking attendant staff is required to wear masks and gloves.