Russ - Shake The Globe Tour
with Benny The Butcher, BIA & Bugus
- Sunday, May 17 8:00PM
About The Event
Russ at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park on May 17th is being postponed. We are working to reschedule a new date for this show as soon as possible. Hang on to your ticket, as it will be honored for the rescheduled date.
Russ is a rapper, singer, songwriter, and producer. He’ll be bringing his Shake The Globe Tour to H-E-B Center at Cedar Park.
On May 5, 2017, Russ released his twelfth studio album, There's Really a Wolf, which debuted at number seven on the US Billboard 200 and number four on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts. On April 18, 2018, the album was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for combined sales and album-equivalent units of over 1,000,000 units in the United States. Prior to releasing his album, Russ announced on his Twitter account that he would be headlining his tour, The Wake Up Tour, from May 16 to August 5, 2017.
Russ will spend 2020 touring in support of his newly announced album, Shake The Snow Globe, which will be released in January.
VIP Meet & Greet Packages
Russ Meet & Greet VIP Package: SOLD OUT
Shake The Globe Tour VIP package- $200
- Package includes (1) one meet & greet pass for Russ
- Each customer MUST purchase a ticket in order to purchase the VIP package
- A limited number of VIP packages available - SOLDOUT
- DOES NOT INCLUDE ADMISSION TO PERFORMANCE
At Home Loge Seating Package w/Food & Beverage
- Call 512-600-5098 to purchase over the phone
The all-new AT HOME LOGE SEAT PACKAGE includes:
- Reserved seat in the East Loge (wider, more comfortable leather seating)
- Parking Pass
- VIP Wristband valid for:
- 1 trip through the Chef’s Table located in the East Loge
- 2 beer/wine drinks (no mixed drinks) at either The Breakaway Bar or Love Street Lounge in the East Loge
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages in the East Loge
$100 per ticket
To purchase or for more information, contact the Group Sales Department at 512-600-5098 or [email protected]
Pick-Up/Drop-Off available via the valet entrance accessible from the Southbound 183-A Frontage Road.