Apr 3 , 2016
Tickets are onsale now through www.Ticketmaster.com, the Cedar Park Center Box Office, all Ticketmaster outlets and charge-by-phone at 800-745-3000.
Children 10 years and under are free with a purchase of a General Admission ticket. Children 10 years and under are free in General Admission only - does not apply to VIP Package. The free child ticket must be obtained from Box Office before entry.
$30 Advance Tickets
$40 Day of Tickets
NOLA, Texas Food and Music Festival
Featuring Dr. John, Leon Russell, Asleep at the Wheel, Cowboy Mouth, Robert Randolph & The Family Band, New Breed Brass Band, and Bob Schneider! With chefs John Besh and Crawfish King Chris “Shaggy” Davis
Ryan Sanders Entertainment (RSE) in a partnership with Cedar Park Center presents the inaugural NOLA, Texas Food and Music Festival to be held at Cedar Park Center Sunday, April 3, 2016. Besh Big Easy VIP Brunch, sponsored by 93.3 KGSR starts at 11 a.m. and general doors open at noon.
The festival features storied musical acts such as Dr. John, Leon Russell, Asleep at the Wheel, and Cowboy Mouth. Austin legend Bob Schneider, Robert Randolph & The Family Band, and New Breed Brass Band will also rock the stage at the event aimed to bring a little New Orleans flair to Central Texas.
Crawfish King Chris “Shaggy” Davis will head up the crawfish boil, with “All-You-Can Eat Crawfish” wristbands that can be purchased in advance or on the day of the festival for $30 (separate cost from general admission ticket and included in the VIP ticket). Crawfish can also be purchased by the plate the day of the festival.
Louisiana native and New Orleans culinary expert John Besh is bringing his Nawlin’s flare to the NOLA, Texas Food and Music Festival as host of Besh Big Easy VIP Brunch, sponsored by 93.3 KGSR. Besh is working in coordination with the culinary team at Ryan Sanders Sports Services (RS3) and their Executive Chef Ed Ebert.
Chef Besh will be assisted by Chef John Russ of Lüke San Antonio, which was the Besh Restaurant Group's first restaurant outside of Louisiana and brought Old World cuisine that incorporates a New Orleans touch to Texas.
Tickets to Besh Big Easy VIP Brunch, sponsored by 93.3 KGSR are $150 and include:
- Early access to the food and music festival
- VIP Brunch
Duck, oyster and andouille gumbo with jasmine rice
Pork neck and chicken thigh Jambalaya
Shrimp and sausage gravy over with baked jalapeño cheesy grits and slow cooked eggs
Creole brioche bread pudding with brown butter rum sauce and toasted pecans
- Meet-and-greet with Besh
- Front stage access for both stages with access to private bars at each location
- Parking pass
- VIP laminate badge
- All-you-can-eat crawfish wristband
General Admission Tickets Include:
- Entrance into the festival
- General admission seating and standing for both stages
- Access to all of the musical acts
- Access to food trucks, AYCE crawfish, consessions and craft vendors at the festival
RS3 culinary team of Corporate Executive Chef Ed Ebert and Regional Executive Chef Joel Pena have collaborated to create unique New Orleans’ inspired store front offerings inside the arena from
- Jambalaya at the Miller Coors Club
- Shrimp Po'Boys at Rojo
- Beignets at the coffee cart located outside of section 120
- Andoullie Sausage at the 183 Chophouse
- Muffalettas from Metro Deli!
Enjoy the delights of Er' Thang Cajun, Chef's RoadShow, Sauzy's Food Truck, Morelia Mexican Grill, Gooroo's Wood Fire Pizza, Evil Wiener, souvenir hurricane cups, funnel cakes, corn dogs, cotton candy, shaved ice and more!
*All ticket types have access to the food trucks, food vendors and store front concessions. The Besh Big Easy VIP Brunch, sponsored by 93.3 KGSR is limited to VIP ticket holders.
5:10 PM-6:10 PM Leon Russell
7:10 PM-8:40 PM Dr. John
9:00 PM-10:00 PM Robert Randolph & The Family Band
12:00 PM Doors Open
12:20 PM-12:50 PM The Dirty River Dixie Band
1:05 PM-1:55 PM Dr. Zog
2:10 PM-2:50 PM New Breed Brass Band
3:05 PM-3:50 PM Bob Schneider
4:10 PM-5:10 PM Cowboy Mouth
6:10 PM-7:10 PM Asleep at the Wheel
BESH BIG EASY VIP BRUNCH, SPONSORED BY 93.3 KGSR
10:45 AM Doors Open for VIP Brunch
11:00 AM-1:00 PM VIP Brunch feat. Chef John Besh and music by Robert Randolph
Read About The Artists and Chefs:
- Chef John Besh
- Crawfish King Chris "Shaggy" Davis
- Dr. John
- Robert Randolph & The Family Band
- Leon Russell
- Asleep at the Wheel
- Cowboy Mouth
- Bob Schneider
- New Breed Brass Band
Vendors at the Festival
- Austin American Statesmen
- Home Depot
- Kona Ice
- my bella wine
- R&D Enterprises
- Raising Cane's
- Renewal by Andersen
- Silver Wolf Enterprise
- Star Palace
Prohibited Items and Activity
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are NOT allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples, etc.
- Smoking is NOT allowed.
- The following items are prohibited: Weapons or explosives of any kind (including fireworks), large chains or spiked jewelry, laser pens, air horns/noisemakers, any type of umbrellas, laptop computers, oversized bags/framed backpacks, confetti /streamers, outside food and beverage (cans, bottles, alcohol, and coolers), lawn chairs/non-collapsible chairs, aerosol containers, professional cameras (SLR, DSLR) and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks/selfie sticks, GoPros or other commercial equipment), drones or any other remote flying device, hammocks, camping or tent setups (includes camping umbrellas, tents and cordoning off your chairs with tape/rope), illegal and illicit substances of any kind, pets (except service animals), professional radios or walkie-talkies, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles.
Thank You To Our Sponsors:
- Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 11:00 AM
Take advantage of discounted prices and group incentives while gathering your clients, employees, church group or scouting organization to attend any of these exciting events. Reservations: To reserve your group tickets please call 512-600-5013 or email the group sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Save $5 on general admission tickets!
Deadline: March 31, 2016 5 PM CST