Box Office Information
The H-E-B Center at Cedar Park box office is located on the Northeast side of the venue, to the right of the East main entrance doors when facing the building.
2100 Avenue of the Stars, Cedar Park, TX 78613
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday (Non-Event Day) 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Saturday (Event Day) 12:00 PM to Beginning of Event
- Sunday (Non-Event Day) Closed
- Sunday (Event Day) 12:00 PM or two hours prior to event time, whichever is earlier.
- Saturday, December 23, 2017 - CLOSED
- Sunday, December 24, 2017 - CLOSED
- Monday, December 25, 2017 - CLOSED
- Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - CLOSED
- Sunday, December 31, 2017 - CLOSED
- Monday, January 1, 2018 - CLOSED
- Tuesday, January 2, 2018 - CLOSED
*All times Central
*The Box Office will open two hours prior to ticketed events. For Non-Ticketmaster ticketed events, our box office will not be open unless it is during normal business hours (Monday - Saturday).
Ticket Will Call
Tickets purchased in advance may be left at will call at the H-E-B Center Box Office for pick-up. You must have a valid photo ID to pick-up your tickets from will call.
Media Will Call
For media access to H-E-B Center at Cedar Park events, please submit a working media request.
Online & Phone Purchases
Ticketmaster is the exclusive ticket provider for H-E-B Center at Cedar Park. Tickets for H-E-B Center events can be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.com or by phone at 1-800-745-3000.
Accessible/Disabled seating is available on both levels of the arena. Accessible seating is available through www.ticketmaster.com, at the H-E-B Center box office or by calling 512-600-5001. When ordering accessible tickets, it is important to indicate that you require accessible seating so we can properly seat you.
Accessible parking spaces are located in Lot B, F, G, and valet on H-E-B Center property. Vehicles legally displaying disabled license plates or window cards are permitted to park in these designated spaces.
Refunds & Exchanges
*Subject to change per tour management. Contact the box office at 512-600-5001 on a show-by-show basis.